Top 6 Digital Marketing Experts in India
We are now in a world that is almost completely digitized. In such an ever-changing digital environment where each day we see the introduction of some other new technology, businesses can never imagine business success without the influence of digital marketing. This digital world has seen drastic growth if we turn the pages of the recent past, also the positive impact of COVID-19 on digital marketing has just upgraded its level. We have many businesses being uprooted due to the global pandemic, but those who had their bases built-in digital marketing have seen rapid business growth. And so does the number of digital marketers in India. To be precise the market has become competitive and oversaturated for the past couple of years.
What is digital marketing?
We could now frame out that reaching potential customers, converting the same into leads and furthermore looking forward to a deal is too hard to imagine without the influence of digital marketing. On the other hand, looking at the complications and difficulty to reach potential customers, some premier businesses have managed to achieve their target sales through digital marketing. And you don’t have to be digital marketing experts to succeed in the same. Some organisations provide digital marketing experts for your company’s growth.
Such a kind of marketing technique can place your business at any level that may not have been imagined. It’s rather safe to say nowadays that businesses cannot exist without digital marketing. Digital marketing is no rocket science, you just need to have some good strategies and the right execution of the same can overturn your competitors. In other words, digital marketing can be referred to as marketing delivered through digital media.
Businesses nowadays have a broader definition, it’s just not onboarding a website on the internet, rather correct integration of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and the right strategy to reach your customers is more important. To utilise the full potential of digital marketing one has to dive deeper into the aspects of the same, formulate some strategies and create an impact. Digital marketing is just not about marketing your services, rather it is a broad concept of building brand awareness, setting you up as a leader, and placing your business on the forefront from which it would be easy for the customers to buy a particular product or service.
Digital marketer and search engine marketing agencies go side by side and are always interlinked and connected.
Why digital marketing is important?
Now that we have a clear concept of what digital marketing is, we can now look at the aspects that make it important for a business.
- Brand recognition: In earlier times, people used to tell that you have a good product, but what’s restricting your capital growth is marketing, people aren’t aware of your product, the same can be followed today, digital marketing is restricting your product from reaching the customers, in other words, this is called as brand recognition. Good brand recognition means people are more aware of your organisation and can trust you more.
- Makes you relevant: Depending on what kind of business you are implementing digital marketing, it has numerous intended purposes, for some it might be about boosting sales while others would have a goal to achieve brand awareness or to convey a particular deal to targeted customers. Content marketing is a vital parameter, when it comes to conveying a particular message, as each time you can’t force customers to buy a product or service, you have to convey the brand message as well.
- Help you meet consumer expectations: It’s not about how good service or your product is, the main purpose is that it should meet customer expectations. A lot of customers would want businesses to provide good facilities, for example providing cryptocurrencies as a method of payment if you own an ecommerce business. And digital marketing experts are familiar with the way of research to complement their marketing strategy. Digital marketing influencers help businesses to target a particular group of audience and also inform you about the client behaviour. This further stimulates your thinking like a businessman of what facilities should be provided to receive customer satisfaction.
- Help establish a relationship with customers: It’s no different that if a business has to succeed, then one such way would be to establish a relationship with your customers. The best way to strengthen the same is through social media. A business can take queries of customers, inform what’s going on in the organisation and more importantly announce the exciting deals and offers available at a particular instant of time. Social media is the only platform where customer engagement is more than compared to your professional website, and this is best to increase user engagement and attract more customers on the go.
- Helps you personalize customer experience: Seamless and exceptional customer experience is an important factor to decide the success rate of a particular business. Businesses making their offers more relevant, meaningful, and compelling, to encourage consumers to make the purchase is common nowadays. According to digital marketing experts, techniques in digital marketing can be hyper-personalised. By conveying the brand message and conveying the same in the right way with the right inclusion of incentives and discounts encourage your customers to take the desired action.
- Gives you a chance to act according to the strategy and place yourself higher in the search ranking: It’s no doubt that a good SEO optimised website will lead to heavy organic traffic as it will be placed higher in the search rankings. It’s rather more important to have a good strategy and tracking the success of the strategy and the making of the strategy itself are important elements of digital marketing. Also, all these elements influence the achievement of a primarily set goal. SEO can also be used to force and support your campaign testing and optimization to ensure you’re delivering high quality, valuable content that your potential customers want.
How do you become a digital marketer in India?
Active digital marketing communities (online or offline) can help you see the value of what you’re doing and how it fits into the ‘big picture of your business and life. As a DMI student or member, you will be a part of a global digital marketing community where you can participate in forums, network, cooperate, and receive assistance from peers.
You can develop confidence in your abilities and push yourself to study and attempt new methods and procedures by articulating difficulties or asking a question about an area of digital marketing you’re unfamiliar with. An internship might be challenging, but you can learn from their mistakes and accomplishments if you work with the appropriate people.
An internship may help you grow your digital marketing portfolio and experience, but it can also help you figure out what you value in a workplace.
While you can learn on your own, an internship will provide you with real-world experience and enable you to grasp better the issues that marketers encounter daily. If you get an internship like this, make sure you figure out how to make the most of it.
Role of digital marketing influencers:
Digital marketing influencers have the ability to analyse data and draw insights. The growth of digital marketing has seen a rise in the amount of data available. Nowadays, digital marketing experts can frame out in which direction the campaign is heading and how customers are interacting within the same. With the availability of data, it’s the digital marketer’s job to analyse the same and gain insights.
Running multiple digital campaigns at a time and analysing each of these data would be a tiresome task, but digital marketing influencers are trained in handling such situations. They need to manage the workflow process well and ensure that everything is heading in the right direction. They do have knowledge about Agile Development Methods and Content Management System (CMS). Today’s world without automation is just unimaginable, digital marketer in India as well are aware about this fact, and they know where and how to use some automations to speed up tasks.
Now you know what digital marketing is, why is it important for a business to succeed and what is the role of digital marketing influencer. It’s now time to head towards the top 5 digital marketing experts in India. Whatever insights we will be providing are either facts or those statements are derived from our research about that particular expert. So, here we have the number 1.
1. Bhavik Sarkhedi:
A 28-year-old young entrepreneur who started his career at the age of 9 when he started writing a diary. Today he has 12 diaries and each diary is 365 pages each. The digital marketing industry needs to revolutionize itself and this is where digital marketing experts in India like him are preparing themselves for a change in this industry. With vast experience in digital marketing and content creation, Bhavik Sarkhedi has himself achieved a lot over the years. He has been amongst the best digital marketing professional consultants in Ahmedabad. He is aware about each pinpoint of digital marketing and has helped many businesses to rise in their particular industry.
From writing personal diary to digital marketing, Bhavik Sarkhedi is best known for the balance between quality content and optimised platform. According to him, content is the alphabet of your brand and if your alphabets are missing, you won’t be having any sentences to speak. The best way to succeed is to capitalise on your alphabets.
Over the recent past, he has started a few content writing and digital marketing firms, of which Wright Right was the first followed by Taletel, Estorytellers and Dad of Ad. He has scribbled 750+ blogs and each of which published on the internet is ranking well in the search results. According to us, Bhavik Sarkhedi is ranking as the best digital marketing expert due to the above-mentioned reasons. We haven’t just come up with stating the top-5 rather than we are presenting whatever we have researched over the past month.
2. Sorav Jain:
He is an entrepreneur, digital marketing expert, trainer and author who has trained over 3500+ professionals. He believes that digital marketing is a sea, which can be accessed by everyone to grab the opportunities. It’s a space where everyone has equal chance, no matter what, whether it’s a small startup or a well established firm. All one needs is just a solid plan and the knowledge of analysing the data to gain insights and keep a track on the marketing strategy. He has 15 years experience in the digital marketing field and has been working with over 100+ brands over the course of his tenure.
Sorav Jain can provide a brand a competitive edge using his tried and tested methods for success. Within just a few sessions one can gain enough insights about the trick to be a digital marketing expert. Rather, Sorav himself implements his techniques on the brands and ensures that each of them are well recognised and competitive in this digital world. His digital marketing agency Echovme has seen immense growth over the recent past. Headquartered in Chennai, it has its roots in the foreign countries as well. They provide the finest digital marketing services and have a group of professional digital marketing influencers. They also provide social media marketing services along with responsive website development and are the only 360-degree digital marketing service providers with immense success.
3. Pradeerp Chopra:
Third on the list is Pradeep Chopra with vast experience of 20 years in the internet industry and has been a serial entrepreneur since the past 17 years. His digital marketing agency “Digital Vidya” is the leading digital marketing company. A pass out of IIT-Delhi, Pradeep has been delivering well over the recent past. His clients having trust in him is what makes him one of the most successful digital marketing experts in India. He has added value to most of the businesses and would be ready to work with any kind of legal firm, also he states that he is an engineer by education, an entrepreneur by profession and a digital marketer by passion.
With records and achievement sailing behind, Pradeep has ensured that there is no effect on the quality of the service delivered. At the end of the day there shouldn’t be a question in the clients mind that they received fewer services than they expected and should have gone for some other consultancy. They believe that talent is the most important thing, and they can bring change in this industry by huge contributions.
4. Deepak Kanakaraju:
A.K.A. DigitalDeepak has been delivering results to his clients over many years. He runs the so-called Learn Digital marketing group on Facebook which is expected to be the world’s largest digital marketing group. Like Bhavik Sarkhedi, he has been delivering well in many roles. He is a Tedx speaker, author and consultant on digital marketing trends. With more than 10 years experience in the field of digital marketing, Deepak Kanakaraju has emerged as one of the best digital marketer in India. He also heads digital marketing at Razorpay.com. Apart from this he has also worked with renowned B2B and B2C startups such as Exotel, Practo and Instamojo.
With immense dedication and hard work he has ranked DigitalDeepak as one of the top 10 digital marketing blogs in India. Prior to this, the story began in 2008 when he started Bike Advice which eventually became the number 1 blog in India with 1,00,000+ followers and 1 Million+ page views per month in 2012. He is one of the persons out there in the industry who can provide top quality digital marketing services whilst providing information on techniques that makes him successful.
5. Prateek Shah:
He is the founder of Digital Defynd and has emerged as the best digital marketing trainer in India if we turn the pages of the recent past. Digital Defynd is an online learning platform providing exposure to students with the best e-learning training programs and courses across the globe, spread across diverse industries and domains. He is one of the leaders of the rapidly growing digital enthusiast entrepreneur community of India.
He is surely doing a lot of hard work out there and is taking the country to a stronger position going forward with high penetration of digital literacy. Furthermore, he has trained a lot of digital marketers over the years and has got ample amount of experience that provides him the chance to conduct training and workshops for Business Schools and businesses all over the globe. A source of inspiration to many digital marketing enthusiasts, Prateek Shah has been delivering well over the past two decades. He is one such person to approach who can help your business to get rid of the digital marketing puzzle and help you as an individual to learn the best of digital marketing practices.
6. Vaibhav Kakkar:
Vaibhav Kakkar is one of the renowned digital marketing consultants and entrepreneurs who has successfully established one of the leading ed-tech institutes IIM SKILLS.
He is also the founder of Course Dekho, Advisor Uncle, Vaibhavk. One of the finest digital marketing experts in India with an exemplary reputation, Vaibhav Kakkar is a mentor to career aspirants in the digital marketing sector, and budding content writers and marketers. His incisive knowledge of the digital marketing industry has helped his institute to provide career-focused training as well as information on career development to students and professionals alike. He has trained more than 5000 students in a short period and offers a variety of courses to upskills and strengthen skillsets of people.
He has written several blogs and has penned books on content marketing and online businesses. Some of his popular books are Becoming a Content Marketer with Vaibhav Kakar, Word Castle, and the Secret of Online Businesses.
If a person owns a website, he surely needs some brand engagement to reach potential audience or customers. And this is where digital marketing helps you to reach potential customers, turning them into leads and furthermore looking forward for a deal. Nowadays, business is not just about having a website, one must have proper strategy to digitally expand his/her business. Digital marketing helps you in many ways, some of them include, increasing brand recognition, makes you relevant, helps you meet customer expectations and personalize customer experience. All you need is a proper strategy and a plan of how to use that particular strategy.
A business is just like a graduate without skills unless and until you pour the essence of digital marketing in the same. You as an entrepreneur can’t focus on all these things, and this is where the need of a digital marketing expert arises. With an ability to analyse data and draw insights, digital marketing influencers can do the most hectic work for you within days. We discussed 5 best digital marketing experts in India who can help you both in the field of applying and learning digital marketing.
Hope you liked the article! All the best for your journey forward!