Information we may collect:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Company Name/Organization Name/clinic name if available
- Contact Number
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Purpose of the information we collect:
- To better understand your needs and serve you, we need certain information in particular for the reasons listed below.
- Keeping Internal record
- To make our goods and services better, we might use the data.
- You may receive promotional emails about new products/services, deals and other topics that may interest you.
- We might contact you using the information you provide for market research.
- We may get in touch with you via phone, fax, email, or mail. We might use the data to make the website more relevant to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Without your consent or unless compelled by law, we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us on email@example.com as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contact The Right Team of Write Right
For job applications, please don’t fill this contact form, it won’t be considered, Go Here Instead.